During a recent web radio interview, Maureen Pelton asked me for some “take-a-ways” from my book. What would I like for people to remember. I confess that I hadn’t focused on this excellent question, and in some respects my response was inadequate. Here is a more complete response.
I see five key points that I would like for people to get from my book, and here they are:
- Know yourself at deeper and deeper levels, subjectively and objectively, feminine and masculine
- Identify and address blocks to being comfortable in who you truly are, rather than accommodating to the world.
- Share yourself with others more fully each day and make an effort to see their humanity
- Be willing to seek help in facilitating your unfolding
- Be grateful for this amazing life even in difficult times.